Whether it is your first time or second time, buying a home can be intimidating and strenuous. The goal of an Agent is to take you through the process and make it an enjoyable adventure. Jo Klimecki takes extra steps to not only guide you through the process but to educate you along the way. There are 5 steps in buying a home and Jo takes you through each and everyone including being with you at the closing.
- To Buy or Not to Buy: This seems like an obvious one but so many times people are not even sure they want to buy a home or not sure why they should. There are many advantages and disadvantages to owning your own home. Jodi will walk you through these advantages to make sure that owning a home is right for you.
- Financing: Before you begin your search with Jodi you need to know what your budget is and how much it is going to cost you to buy your home. First Step is to find a Mortgage Company that meets your needs and goals. You are hiring them they are not doing you a favor, you are paying them for a service so it is important that you understand what is they are going to do for you. Working with someone who is local and easily accessible is very important. You need to get qualified so that you know how much you can spend. The simplest way is to meet with a Mortgage Professional from our Team to get a Pre-Qualification letter and Pre-approval letter.
- The Search: Once you have decided to buy, and you have obtained your pre qualification letter it is time to determine a location or area you want to live in. Budget usually is one of the biggest determining factor as to where it is you choose to live. However, other things such as schools, proximity to work, or recreational parks and activities can also be factors. Of course appearance of neighborhood and home is a determining factor as well. Jo will work with you to determine your needs and wants, prioritize them, and then help you find a home that meets those needs and wants.
- Negotiations: Whether it is stocks, bonds, Mutual Funds, or Real Estate the old saying “buy low sell high” is a phrase taken out of context a lot of the time. In certain markets market conditions making an offer to far below the asking price can hurt your chances. It is your Agents responsibility and Goal to help you determine a suitable offering price that presents value to both you the ‘Buyer’ and the ‘Seller’ When it comes time to make that ‘Offer’ Jo will walk you through the due diligence process and help you come up with the appropriate offering price then present it to the ‘Seller’ on your behalf.
- Closing: This is where many agents do not follow through. Jo has made it to every closing with her clients and believes it is important to be there for yours. Once an offer is accepted and been approved by both parties it moves to closing and Jo will be there to walk you through that process and see that everything moves quickly and smoothly.